Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day40!!!

We did KenpoX this morning instead of CardioX. The hubby is not a fan of CardioX and said he’ll workout with me if we do Kenpo. I always enjoy having him there with me and I said why not. So I’ll do CardioX on Saturday then. So I’ve been snacking a lot lately and I don’t want to keep on like that. I snack on fruits (cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes, apple and of course almonds). So today I did very good and only snacked on ½ banana and 7 strawberries…

After my workout I had scrambled white eggs with spinach, tomatoes, and mushrooms with 1-slice wheat bread…


6 oz of protein shake...


I had this butternut squash for awhile and finally to decide to use it...
Photobucket

Lunch: 1-cup of roasted butternut squash with homemade black bean burger…


Snack: strawberries…


Dinner: North African Chicken (Women’s Health Mag Recipe) with Mixed vegetable brown rice, and steamed green beans

No comments: