Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 34!!!

I don't know what happened to my phone this morning; I had my alarm set up to wake me up Monday-Friday at 5 o’clock to workout but I didn’t hear it this morning. I woke up at 6:30 and did Cardio. And I did YOGA at 2:00 pm for 35 minutes and it wasn’t that bad. Thanks to Browne Bombshell, she suggested doing it for at least 30minutes. I may end up doing it again on Sunday.

Breakfast: Bob’s Red Mill Hot Cereal with blueberries


Spinach salad with white eggs; tomatoes, avocado…


Snack: low-fat cottage cheese with steamed apple


Dinner: brown rice with mushrooms-tomato chicken and green beans…

1 comment:

Browne Bombshell said...

Yeah baby!! You did yoga!! I'm so proud. Hahaha! Another tip- I used to do 30 minutes on the days it was scheduled then I would do another 30 minutes on Sunday. It really helps to build your flexibility & stamina. You can do it girl- I know you can.