Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day39!!!

Today was a lazy day for me and I didn’t mean it to be like that. On a day like today I could see myself go for the junk foods chocolate chip cookies, cheetos, m&m’s peanut butter I can go on all day; thanks goodness we don’t have those kind of food in our home any more.

I was up at 5am and got ready to do back & biceps and I was half asleep. I got through the whole workout but I didn’t work hard at all I tried but I couldn’t. Last night before I went to bed I used the aromatherapy SLEEP body wash I got yesterday from Bath & Body Works. I don’t even know why I bought it I don’t have trouble failing asleep. After I was done struggling with my workout I took a shower and went back to bed and woke up at 8am.

Our little guy and I had cheerios. My plan was to have egg whites with mushrooms, tomatoes and spinach but didn’t happen. I ‘m glad I was able to get through AB RipperX and CardioX...

I had 1-cup of cheerios with 1-cup of almond milk...
Photobucket

Here's the sleep body wash...Going to return it ASAP...
Photobucket

Lunch: apple, corn on the cob, and 1-cup of low-fat cottage cheese with little bit of honey...


Dinner: quinoa with black beans and shrimp vegetables stir-fry...

No comments: