Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day33!!!

Aunt Flo tried to mess with my workout schedule today. I got already to start working out and started having some bad cramp and couldn’t even do the warm-up for Back & Biceps. So I went back inside and took an Aleve and went back to sleep for 2hours. By the time I woke up it’s was 7:30 am so I made some oatmeal. I didn’t want to miss my workout; while our little guy was taking his nap around 10:30 am I was able to do Back & Biceps but it was so hot in the garage even with the fan on. Around 5 o’clock I did Ab RipperX in the family room while he was having his snack on his high chair. And I also did CardioX tonight.

Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter and raspberries...


Protein drink after working out on Back & Biceps...


I made spinach turkey meatballs for our little guy since he doesn't really like meat yet and he still doesn't eat them. I used some of them for lunch...



We bough those while back at Costco before starting P90X; while I was going through the freezer they were six left and I made them for lunch...


Lunch: Spinach ravioli with spinach turkey meatballs...


My friend bought me a mango from wholefood. While she was there she thought of me and knows I like mangoes and got me one. How nice...


Snack: mango with plain yogurt and I also had 1/2 banana with almond butter


I had leftover quinoa from yesterday some I had it with shrimp vegetables stir-fry...

1 comment:

Browne Bombshell said...

Hey Mama,

Yo Aunt Flo is visiting you too. Why she always got to be showing up and messing up our flow. LMBO. She had me completely off my workout yesterday. I couldn't figure out why I didn't have any energy, but I quickly realized why. haha! Anyway- of course your meals look DELICOUS. Thanks a lot for sending me that link. I will be using those recipes. Thanks a million for your support and motivation & help. xoxoxoxo- Brownie