Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week6 of Insanity cont'd

Day 38 - MAX Cardio Conditioning
Day 39 - Max Recovery


Today’s workout was MAX Recovery. I don’t know if I still want to do this workout anymore I might alternate it for a different one…I don’t know we’ll see. It’s not insane enough for me (lol) but I rocked those high and low planks. Those moves aren’t new to me I’ve done them before on 30-day shred by Jillian Michaels. I work out with my hubby every morning I could see him was taking break while I was digging deeper doing low planks high planks but my shoulders were SCREAMING…

Dinner was Golden Barbecue Chicken with Brown Rice and Green Beans…
I usually have herb chicken but I was searching for recipes though SparkRecipes and found this one. Since I already have everything so I gave it a try. I liked it and even our little guy ate all his chicken. I’ll be making it again…

2 servings - Golden Barbecue Chicken
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. Mustard
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
Dash of Hot Sauce


No comments: