Saturday, September 4, 2010

End of Week 2- Day13

Workout- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs

I did two INSANE workouts this morning; ok not really, Cardio Abs wasn’t brutal as Pure Cardio. My intensity Cardio is gradually increased; I did the whole warm-up in Pure Cardio workout this morning without taking any breaks. I can’t wait to start week 3 and am ready to DIG DEEPER!!!

We go to story time every Saturday at Barnes & Noble; afterward we went Panera Bread for lunch. I had half of Chicken Strawberry Poppy Seed Salad, half of black bean soup and an apple. I had the apple later on when we got home.

2 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Mmmm...Panera. Love that place. Congrats on completing week 2!

FitMama said...

Thanks Betty!!! Panera and Calistoga are my favorite places for lunch; but they only have one Calistoga around here.