Saturday, September 25, 2010

Insanity – End of Recovery Week

Day 31- Core Cardio and Balance
Day 32- Core Cardio and Balance
Day 33-MAX Sports Training
Day 34 Core Cardio and Balance

I did enjoy the Recovery Week even I did the same workouts for 5 days. Yesterday instead of doing Core Cardio & Recovery I did MAX Sports Training; it’s a 55 minutes workout. I really like the energy from it, great workout. I’m starting month 2 on Monday…Insanity to the MAX…DIG DEEPER!!!

I had the Chocolate Shakeology this morning after my workout. I didn’t have any fat free milk so I used ½ cup of whole milk and ½ cup of water. It was very rich and I liked it; of course I’m not surprised it’s chocolate (lol). I had it for breakfast and didn’t have anything else until 11:30 am. Would I buy Shakeology? If I could afford it I would definitely buy it.




No comments: