Friday, October 1, 2010

Motivational Picture!!!

Insanity- Day40: Max Interval Circuit

I took some pictures this morning after completing my 40th insane workout. I’m pretty pleased with the definition on my arms. They say you lose a lot of muscle doing Insanity I didn’t have much to begin with but I’m happy with what I have right now. This picture is going to motivate me to DIG DEEPER for the next 23 days...



Jan.2010 – Oct. 2010: Click on pictures to enlarge...



I wanted to show my guns but my hubby said something funny I started laughing. I still like the picture though even no guns showing (lol)...

2 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

WOW girl, you look awesome! Your shoulders look wicked good. I am on day 16 of Insanity and was blog surfing for inspiration. How much weight have you lost in your 40 days? How many inches?

You really look great... such an inspiration!

Make it a great day!

FitMama said...

Hi Gaspegirl!!! Thanks for stopping by. Congrats for being on day 16 so far, Keep up the great work – you can do it!!!

When I started Insanity I didn’t have too much weight to lose. So far I have lost 3.4 solid pounds and still have 1.6 lb to go. I don’t really know inches I lost I only go by the scale and how my clothes fit but my pants don’t fit anymore I had to wear new pair of skinny jeans I got last weekend to Church. I will definitely take my measurement on day63 so I can get my free t-shirt (lol). Insanity also builds my endurance; I start walking/jogging and now I can jog for 21 minutes. Last night I did 2.24 miles just in 24 minutes I couldn’t do that before.

Have a wonderful day!!!