Saturday, October 9, 2010

Insanity- End of Week 7

Day 47- MAX Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs
Day 48- MAX Interval Sports Training instead of Core Cardio and Balance

I’m still having hard time to wake up at 6:00 – 6:30 on Saturday morning. So this morning I was up at 7:00 and was still able to workout first thing. I did Max Interval Sports Training this morning instead of Core Cardio & Balance because when I stepped on the scale this morning I’m .6 pound away from my weight goal and I dogged deeper. I know .6 lb is not going to make a different on how I am right now but this is MY goal I want to reach it…

MAX Interval Sports Training is a tough workout and this is my 2nd time doing it. I may keep on doing this workout after completing Insanity in two more weeks. One of the moves- 15, 30, 45, and 60 seconds of sprints that are going to help me with my first 5k…DIG DEEPER!!!

No comments: