Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Insanity- Week 8

Day 50-Max Interval Circuit
Day 51- Max Interval Plyo
Day 52- Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs

I’ve been pushing play and keep up with my workout; just been little busy. Anyhow I can’t wait to be done with Insanity I’m starting to worn out and my big toes are really bothered me when I wear heels. We’re going to a couple’s event end of Oct. I hope to be able to wear my heels.

So this morning I’m glad I was able to complete both workouts; at first, I was thinking to leave cardio abs for tonight. I felt so much better this morning than yesterday therefore I was able to dig deep and got a great workout done...DIG DEEPER!!!

They had those Energy Bars sample at Costco and I had to get some. They taste very good and we all like them...


2 comments:

Katrina (Betty Ray) said...

Wow! Do you have just one week left? You are doing a great job. I am sure your body is feeling worn down and is looking forward to a rest from Insanity. Enjoy your events - you'll be looking smokin' hot for them too! :)

FitMama said...

Aww...Thank you!!! I have 5 more days left now...