Monday, May 31, 2010

Phase II: Week5- Day25!!!

Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Abs RipperX: My plan today was to do push-ups on my legs but didn’t happen. I did everything on my knees; those push-ups were very hard; specially the one-arm push-ups. I was able to keep up through the whole workout.

Yogurt Orange, Banana, blueberries Shake



I made almond butter today and this time I pureed it for a longer time.




Snack: Apple

Lunch: Romain Salad with Balsamic Vinegar (grape tomatoes, mangoes, Pecan)


Snack: Brown Rice Cake with Homemade Almond Butter


Dinner: Quinoa with Pinto Beans (avocado, carrots, onions, garlic)

2 comments:

Chayah said...

That almond butter looks so good! I want some now :/

V

Browne Bombshell said...

Hey Mama,

How do you make your almond butter. Do you just blend up he almonds or do you mix it in with something. I need some of that ASAP. LOL.

Thanks in advance.