Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 12!!!

I did cardio and like it more than yoga. I’m just not a yoga person or this one is too long for a beginner. In the cardio, they have little bit of yoga for less than 10minutes. For now on it’s going to be cardio, adios yoga…

I had a vegetarian day and I prepared my food for it:

-Homemade Black Bean Burger...
-13 burgers...




Lentil Meatless-balls...
-24 meatless-balls






-Avocado Hummus





THE EATS...

-Whole-Wheat Pecan Pancake with fruits


-Avocado Hummus with carrots...


-Black Bean Veggie Burgers with spicy brown mustard and roasted sweet potatoes...


Plain yogurt with homemade almond butter...


After cardio workout I made a 5oz protein shake...


-Tomato & Basil Lentil Meatless-balls with steamed vegetables...These were a big hit; our little guy ate not one but two... :)

-Quinoa with carrots and peas

No comments: