Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 22 - TGIF!!!

I’m glad it’s Friday; and I’m going to miss Core Synergistic.  This morning after my workout; I made vegetables shake. I used carrots, peas, broccoli, celery, cucumber and apple and one cup of water. I didn’t taste good at all but I tried to drink a glass just took me a little while to finish it….

 

































I was kind of rushing for my appointment today and I made breakfast just egg white with tomatoes on low-carb wheat tortilla with cantaloupes…













So for my appointment today; I wore my size 4 pair pants and I still have 15-lbs to lose…humm…













Check out the mommy pouch...I’m still working on it though…
 

They were comfortable and I did SQUATS with my HEELS on (LOL). The hubby was making laugh I couldn’t concentrate and sorry for the funny face…HAHAHA..

















Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: