Friday, May 14, 2010

Double Digit: Day 10 & 11

-Yesterday:KenpoX- After workout I got few items at the grocery store that I needed.

Strawberries
Olive oil (buy 1 get 1 free)
Baby Spinach (buy 1 get 1 free)
2 plain yogurts (like them with peanut butter)
Pecan
YoBaby Yorgurt (our little guy favorite)

I also got new protein powder, and I fixed my self a glass:


Snack:apple with peanutbutter


Lunch: baby spinach salad with strawberry dressing and turkey meatloaf


Dinner: mixed vegetable brown rice with pepper chicken



Today: Legs & Back and Ab RipperX, I also did 3-lap at the park. Today is being a busy day. I've been cooking; starting tomorrow I'm going to try to go meatless for a week. So I made (i'll post pictures tomorrow)
-Black Bean Veggie Burgers
-Avocado Hummus
-Lentil Meatless-balls
-Whole-Wheat Pecan Pancake

-Homemade Almond Butter


Lunch:homemade almond butter with a slice of bread and banana


Snack: baby spinach, straberries and left-over chicken salad (strawberries were very sweet and had two more)


Dinner: best tilapia EVER-Baked Southwestern Tilapia-Recipe from Wholefood with roasted vegetables:

No comments: