Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 17!!!

After Legs & Back and Ab RipperX; I had a protein shake and today I used water with ice instead of milk. I added 1-banana and 10-blueberries and it was very delicious...


I had to go to the hair dresser so I packed my breakfast with me to go…
Breakfast: White Egg with low-carb wheat tortilla...

And Strawberries with Cantaloupes...



I stopped at Whole food market and they had sample of greek olive dip with wheat crakers which taste very good and I got both.

Lunch: Carrots and Cucumbers with Greek Olive Dip and Black Bean Burger with Avocado...



Dinner was very big hit; our little guy really enjoyed it. He loves shrimp and I don't know if it has something to do with me had a big lobster tail with shrimp at Red lobster 2-days before I had him. And he even ate all his vegetables.
Dinner: Stir Fry Vegetables Shrimp with Pasta…



Afterward we had mango...

No comments: