Saturday, May 8, 2010

P90X - Day 6

Yoga-really? Yoga is boring, weird, tough and very long-90minutes. I only did 45 minutes yoga and I think I should be proud of my self for doing it for that long. I'm glad I didn't wake up @ 5 o'clock in the morning to do yoga I need something to keep me pumping. It's going to take time to get used to it, and hopefully by next Saturday I can do 1-hour yoga...

We went to the farmer's market this morning; we got few fruits and vegetables. We definitely will be going there more ofthen now. Their fishes look very fresh and we need to get some next time. And those strawberries are sooo good; I can't wait to make some papaya smoothie...



For lunch we had shrimp vegetables soup; made by the hubby...


We invited one of our friends over for dinner and we made Spinach Lasagna Rolls; of course we don't eat like that everyday but they were worth making them and were so good. Oh by the way the hubby rolled them nice and neat...




We served them with Baked Chicken Parmesan and salad...


I started to taking pictures of the chicken but didn't finish...
Here's the recipe

• 4 chicken breast halves,
• 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp butter, melted
• 3/4 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
• 1 cup marinara
• cooking spray

• Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet lightly with spray.
Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a bowl. Melt the butter in another bowl. Lightly brush the butter onto the chicken, and then dip into breadcrumb mixture. Place on baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken. Lightly spray a little more cooking oil on top and bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, bake another 5 minutes. Remove from oven, spoon sauce over chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.

No comments: