Monday, August 23, 2010

Week 1- Day1

Week 1- Day1
Workout: Fit Test
Starting Weight with Insanity: 130.5
Goal Weight: 125

INSANITY, Here I come. After taking one week off, I’m back to start an INSANE journey. I have to tell you upfront that I’m so nervous about this program I just want to take it one day at a time because I really, really want to complete it.

I read the body gets extremely sore with all the intense workout and some of them recommend the P90X recovery drink. I completed my first round of P90X I never had their recovery drink; I just had my protein drink. I did some research and found this article about “Chocolate Milk: The New Sports Drink”. Well, I got some chocolate milk and had ½ cup this morning after my Fit Test.

Here are my results. Oh, I stopped counting while doing the switch kicks I'm sure I did more than 46…

SWITCH KICKS: 46
POWER JACKS: 60
POWER KNEES: 30
POWER JUMPS: 30
GLOBE JUMPS: 6
SUICIDE JUMPS: 8
PUSH-UP JACKS: 12
LOW PLANK OBLIQUE: 14

Here’s my lunch for today: Chicken Salad with spinach, grape tomatoes and strawberries…



I'm ready to DIP DEEP tomorrow...

No comments: