Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 52!!!

Last month wasn’t a good month for me and I’m not satisfied with my weight loss. I’ll be posting my weight loss on day60. I expect better result for the month of July. Anyway, I was supposed to meet my friend at the park for a walk and it’s been raining all night. She and I used to walk back when I just started P90X. I really want to start walking it helped me more with my weight loss instead of the double program.

So this morning I did KenpoX and burned 665 calories. After my workout I had a 6oz protein shake…


Breakfast: white eggs with spinach and tomatoes on flatout bread...


Lunch: turkey sandwich on 2 slices weight Watcher- 100% whole wheat bread with avocado, baby carrots, and apple


Dinner: lemon pepper broiled chicken breast with sweet potato and zucchini...

No comments: