Monday, July 5, 2010

Day55!!!

I never thought that I could burn that many calories Chest, Shoulders & Triceps + Ab Ripper X. They are few moves that I don’t enjoy at all the one-arm push-ups, the clap or plyo push-ups and I don’t like the slow-motion 3-in-1 push-ups I prefer the fast one (LOL). Anyway I managed to complete the 55 minutes workout plus the 16 minutes Abs ripper X…

I almost forgot...I did X Stretch yesterday for 50 minutes and I like it way better than yoga...


Burned 1,002 calories...


Right after workout I had a blue berry protein shake...


I said that I wasn't going to get the Costco brand peanut butter but mi familia likes them so I have no choice :)


Breakfast: cream of wheat, blue berries, and peanut butter...


Lunch: chicken salad sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread with cucumber and apple…


Dinner: broiled chicken with brown rice and blended vegetables…

No comments: