Monday, April 26, 2010

This Is IT!!!

This time I’m ready to get fit. I really need to get back in shape and it’s no jokes. It’s been 14 months since I gave birth to our wonderful son and I don’t want to have any more excuses not to be fit because it’s been way too long. They say you’re supposed to go back to your pre-pregnancy weight after 9 months and I’m still waiting and still haven’t happened to me yet. I’m tired of waiting and I need to take action.

For the past 3 weeks I’ve been very active, walking 5-6 times a week, doing the 30-day shred work out DVD and I’ve been shredding some pounds. I’m starting to feel satisfied so far with the way the pounds are shredding off and this is a great workout. I’ll be finish with the 30-day workout DVD May 1st and get ready for another DVD on May 3rd which is P90X and that’s the killer right there. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time about P90X. Those exercises are NOT easy and very extreme workouts. I’ll be doing my best to keep up with them.

No comments: